Details of Log Files
Like other websites, e-generaltrader.com makes use of log files which include (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date / time stamp, referring / exit pages around the site and demographic information. However, your Internet Service Providers (ISP), Internet Protocol Addresses (IP), and other such information are not personally identifiable. Such information are gathered when you visit or sign up on e-generaltrader.com. E-generaltrader.com gives you the opportunity to reject this policy when you visit the website with a notice which automatically blocks the tracking cookie.
IMPORTANT NOTE: E-generaltrader.com uses Google Analytics to collect the above stated data on customers. E-generaltrader.com does not transfer or transmit these data to third parties and do not track, nor have the ability to track visitor activities beyond e-generaltrader.com.
E-generaltrader.com does not acquire or have access to any individualized, personalized or any sensitive detailed information on visitors including customers. Meaning, e-generaltrader.com does not acquire or have access to the following.
- Name, Telephone Numbers, precise Location, in this case, home addresses, zip codes, street addresses and any other related location features.
- Race, religion, sexual orientation, political views and income size.
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Credit card and credit card details.
E-generaltrader.com has access to a general compilation of all website traffic in the following areas only.
- Countries and cities of location of all visitors.
- Gender, age and spoken language of all visitors.
- Operating systems and browser types of all visitors.
- Pages visited, that is, landing and exit pages of all visitors including behaviours on these pages.
- Date and time stamp
This data is stored for a period of 14 months only. After this period, which is intended for it to be used to serve customer needs, this data is deleted completely and is irretrievable.
For further details of personal data collected by Google Analytics please visit this page >>> Google’s Personal Data Collection.
THIRD PARTY AFFILIATE COOKIES